September 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Real Holocaust Victims Were the Victims of British Firebombing in World War II
- Allied Use of Delay-Action Bombs (aka Long-Term Chemical Detonator Bombs) and their Effects
- Churchill’s Policy of Deliberately Bombing German Civilians – A British War Crime
- Who Started the Bombing of Cities and Targeting of Civilians in World War II?
- A MOST UNCIVILIZED MEANS OF WARFARE – Genocidal British Bombing Policy During World War II
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding National Socialism - It's foundation, what it really stood for, opposed, and why
- Exposing the "Nazi" Epithet - Who started it, why, how, and who benefits
- Hitler was a Jew? A Rothschild?? Really ???
- Zionism and the Third Reich - Was Hitler a Zionist Agent? Did Hitler Create Israel??
- Debunking the Myths of "Nazi Occultism" - National Socialism was Christian!
- GERMANY'S DEFENCE - A Letter to the Editor from 1933 - Part 1 of 3
- The War Against the Germans: What really happened? And is it over yet??
- Hitler was a Christian and felt it was his moral duty to oppose "Jewish influence"
- World War II Truth vs the New World Order
- Paul Eisen announces: 'Jews for Justice for Germans'
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (11)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- February 2015 (9)
- January 2015 (6)
- December 2014 (8)
- November 2014 (10)
- September 2013 (20)
- August 2013 (17)
- July 2013 (23)
- June 2013 (22)
- May 2013 (9)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (5)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (15)
- October 2012 (31)
- Lady Michele Renouf: "The Real Holocaust Victims Were the Victims of British Firebombing in World War II" (video) wp.me/p2Occ7-1xt 7 years ago
Care to Help?
Join 1,020 other followers
- Deanna Spingola
- death camps
- ethnic cleansing
- hate crimes
- mass murder
- National Socialism
- New World Order
- radio show
- Rodney Martin
- Soviet Union
- war crimes
- World War I
- World War II
NOTICE TO THE ‘THOUGHT POLICE’I claim the following rights: CANADA: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms 2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. and Bill Of Rights (1960) 1. (d) freedom of speech; (e) freedom of assembly and association; and (f) freedom of the press. USA: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. INTERNATIONAL: Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." GOD: I believe in God, the Creator all life, who gave mankind the gift of thought, belief, opinion and the means of expression. It is not the private domain of any class, group, gender, religion, culture, nation or race. I respect and defend everyone's right to free thought, belief and freedom of expression as a basic right of humanity (whether I agree or disagree with them) without which, we are no longer free, indeed, no longer human. Thus I expect the same respect. J4G
Tag Archives: memorial
Re-Post: A Memorial for the Victims of the Wilhelm Gustloff sinking, Jan. 30th, 1945 – A “hate crime” of epic proportions
The sinking of MV Wilhelm Gustloff was a “war crime” and indeed a “hate crime” of epic proportions, which the world media, court historians and justice officials have ignored, like so many others committed against Germans. Why? Because of blatant … Continue reading
(MTI) No crime can be compensated for with another crime and this is all the more true in the case of collective punishment for assumed crimes, Human Resources Minister Zoltan Balog said on Saturday addressing a commemoration in Solymar, outside … Continue reading
(DVHH) For the first time, a central memorial and monument for the Germans expelled from Hungary were inaugurated in Budaörs (German: “Wudersch”) near Budapest, on the 18th of June 2006. Participating in the ceremony at the Old Cemetery of the … Continue reading
The following is an edited version of a recent news story, but with certain pieces of the usual, predictable propaganda and sensationalism redacted in order get to the heart of the story. I have then added some additional information below … Continue reading