August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Real Holocaust Victims Were the Victims of British Firebombing in World War II
- Allied Use of Delay-Action Bombs (aka Long-Term Chemical Detonator Bombs) and their Effects
- Churchill’s Policy of Deliberately Bombing German Civilians – A British War Crime
- Who Started the Bombing of Cities and Targeting of Civilians in World War II?
- A MOST UNCIVILIZED MEANS OF WARFARE – Genocidal British Bombing Policy During World War II
Top Posts & Pages
- Debunking the Myth of Water Fluoridation by Hitler and "those evil Nazis!"
- Hitler was a Jew? A Rothschild?? Really ???
- Exposing the "Nazi" Epithet - Who started it, why, how, and who benefits
- Banned Film: "Hitler's War? - What the Historians Neglect to Mention" see it here!
- WWII & Danzig
- Debunking the Myths of "Nazi Occultism" - National Socialism was Christian!
- Third Reich
- War Crimes
- Radio Interview - Exploring the Nazi Fluoride Myth, British Black Propaganda, etc
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (12)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- February 2015 (11)
- January 2015 (6)
- December 2014 (8)
- November 2014 (11)
- September 2013 (20)
- August 2013 (17)
- July 2013 (23)
- June 2013 (22)
- May 2013 (9)
- April 2013 (14)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (5)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (15)
- October 2012 (31)
- Lady Michele Renouf: "The Real Holocaust Victims Were the Victims of British Firebombing in World War II" (video) wp.me/p2Occ7-1xt 2 years ago
Care to Help?
- activism allies anti-Germanism atrocities Bolshevism bombing book boycott Christianity Church Churchill Communism conspiracy Deanna Spingola death camps Dresden Eisenhower England ethnic cleansing firebombing France Freemasons FRG genocide Germans Germany hate hate crimes history Hitler holocaust interview Jewish Jews justice lies mass murder memorial National Socialism Nazi Nazis New World Order NSDAP Nuremberg NWO occupation peace Poland policy politics propaganda Putin radio show revisionism Rodney Martin Roosevelt Rothschild soldiers Soviet Union speech Stalin Sudetenland truth tyranny UK USA Versailles war war crimes Weimar World War I World War II WWI WWII Zionism
NOTICE TO THE ‘THOUGHT POLICE’I claim the following rights: CANADA: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms 2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. and Bill Of Rights (1960) 1. (d) freedom of speech; (e) freedom of assembly and association; and (f) freedom of the press. USA: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. INTERNATIONAL: Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." GOD: I believe in God, the Creator all life, who gave mankind the gift of thought, belief, opinion and the means of expression. It is not the private domain of any class, group, gender, religion, culture, nation or race. I respect and defend everyone's right to free thought, belief and freedom of expression as a basic right of humanity (whether I agree or disagree with them) without which, we are no longer free, indeed, no longer human. Thus I expect the same respect. J4G
Tag Archives: World War I
Andreas van de Kamp Staatsstreich.at 9. September 2014 For mainstream historians Britain’s declaration of war to Germany a hundred years ago was driven by dire necessity. But two recently published books are critical of this notion. The first one posits, … Continue reading
I was contacted in July 2013 by the co-author of a brand new book that has just come out in the UK, which is going to blow the lid right off of the false history of World War I, as … Continue reading
pic “Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS were great warriors!” Old incorrigible Nazis, telling it to curious journalists somewhere in Bolivia, or rough skinheads, shouting these words during their meeting in а gloomy Berlin suburb? Wrong! Three outstanding Russian writers, unanimously admiring the worst enemies of Communism! (Very serious intellectual … Continue reading